Tuesday, January 14, 2014

An Introduction

Konnichiwa! –That’s my Japanese opening to this new blog, and will likely be my LAST foray into foreign languages in this endeavor.  So enjoy it. 

Obligatory introductions and statement of purpose to follow…

My name is Dan Coglan, better known as Samurai Dan among otaku (oops, another Japanese term, sorry) around the country.  My wife and I travel most weekends, driving to and then performing at some of the coolest conventions on the planet. 

This has been an amazing and rewarding journey, and I want to be able to share some of the highlights of these travels, along with a healthy dose of the stupid things that I seem unable to avoid doing. 


It is my sincere hope that these anecdotes and entries are of value to you as readers, if only as amusement at my expense, or to appreciate the long-suffering support and understanding of my wife, Jillian.

3 comments: